Saturday, July 30, 2011

THEY WILL BE HERE SOON

My next two blogs, that is.

Today was exhausting on many levels.  It started by my driving an hour to work, picking up a co-worker along the way, and putting in a full 8 1/2 hours.  After the drive back, my wife informed me that we were definitely having a yard sale within a week or two--with the greater likelihood being the one week time frame.  Most of that which I sorted came from our upstairs middle room, which has no air conditioning and no working ceiling fan.  On top of that, the pressure dropped and the storm clouds once again gave rise to ailments that are adversely affected by weather change--a fun time was had by all.

I do have most of the first of the two blogs (that I'm going to post tomorrow) written, but I'm simply not doing my readers any justice by completing the entries with eyes closed and brain in mush mode.

Thus, until tomorrow,

b(Les)sings

No comments:

Post a Comment